About Purple Strategies
Purple Strategies is a corporate reputation and strategy firm that combines the creativity and discipline of brand communications with the speed and strategy of political campaigns to help leverage or reduce pressure on a business, brand or issue. We help build and defend reputation and brand value and serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
Purple helps the world’s most important organizations address their toughest challenges. We operate in a highly collaborative environment and apply integrated, team-based approaches to help clients:
- ANTICIPATE reputation challenges and opportunities;
- COMPEL change through business actions and transformation; and
- NAVIGATE reputation issues, acute crises, key business choices and policy/regulatory changes to inform decision-making.
About The Position
This is a full-time position in Purple Strategies’ Paid and Audience Solutions Expertise Group. The Paid Media Manager will work with a range of Purple campaign team members and our media planning & placement partners to help execute multi-channel paid media plans. They play a core function in the plan recommendation and execution to help our clients engage target stakeholder audiences across all modern channels.
In This Position, You Will
- Work with campaign leads, content strategists, creative directors and paid media strategists to ensure our content takes best advantage of appropriate channels.
- Develop media approaches and work with media planners and buyers to guide the paid media planning process. This includes but is not limited to contributing to briefs, reviewing and presenting plans, and providing concise consolidated feedback.
- Understand audience profiles and identify paid tactics that best reach targetable segments.
- Monitor campaigns, create performance reports and present paid media results with optimization recommendations from across platforms.
- Manage and track paid media invoicing process across multiple buyers and campaigns.
- Work with creative and campaign leads to prioritize production and provide content ideas that best take advantage of various channels.
Qualifications and Experience You Need To Be Successful In This Role
- 5+ years of related professional, client-facing experience at brands, political organizations and/or agencies.
- Experience reaching niche or elite audiences through a range of paid media tactics including but not limited to premium publishers, social media, print, radio, high-impact placements and programmatic.
- Knowledge of top digital advertising self-service platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Analytics.
- Strong organization, time management and communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment activating and managing both quick-turn activations and long-term campaigns.
This is a full-time position based in either our Alexandria, VA headquarters or our Chicago office. Purple Strategies offers a hybrid model and seeks employees who are comfortable working in the office for a portion of their workweek. Purple values the camaraderie, connection, inclusion and professional development that in-person interactions provide, yet still recognizes the importance of flexibility and balance in our employees’ lives.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter online at www.purplestrategies/joinourteam.com
Purple is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.