Purple Strategies is a corporate reputation and strategy firm that combines the creativity and discipline of brand communications with the speed and strategy of political campaigns to serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, nonprofits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
We operate in a highly collaborative environment and apply integrated team-based approaches to help clients:
- ANTICIPATE reputation challenges and opportunities;
- COMPEL change through business actions and transformation;
- NAVIGATE reputation issues, acute crises, key business choices and policy/regulatory changes to inform decision-making.
Purple helps the world’s most important organizations address their toughest challenges.
We’re looking for smart, curious communicators with work experience in any of the following areas:
- Political campaigns or communication focused roles on the Hill;
- Digital-focused communications agencies; or
- Fortune 500 corporate communications experience.
What you’ll do:
Client team support and management
- Operate in a leadership role within teams, working into the campaign manager and providing counsel to clients, sharing information across internal teams and managing team resources on day-to-day execution.
- Offer strategic input for clients and internal teams on campaign channel coordination across paid, digital and earned media.
- Develop detailed project plans to track campaign progress; coordinate internal and external resources making sure client work is delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Provide effective support to team members at all levels across the organization; comfortable managing senior-level executives and mentoring junior-level employees.
High-quality deliverable strategy, leadership, and execution
- Producing and, at times, leading the production of high-quality work that reflects strategic and critical thinking including campaign plans, activation recommendations and performance reports.
- Act as a client-facing team member to support the development and execution of campaigns across multiple channels and stakeholders.
- Support and, when needed, lead content creation for campaign execution, managing the development of polished deliverables with keen attention to detail (in both memo and presentation format).
- Contribute to Purple’s growth and success, including assisting on new business proposals, drafting thought leadership materials and participating in group learning and activities.
What we’re looking for:
- 7-10 years of related experience.
- Strong political skills and knowledge.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Superb writing and proofreading skills.
- Excellent organization, client service and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is polished and professional.
- Prior campaign management experience is a plus.