Purple Strategies is a boutique strategy firm that blends the creativity of brand communications, the discipline of management consulting, and the speed and strategy of political campaigns to serve Fortune 500 companies, associations, non-profits and some of the most recognizable brands in the world. We operate in a highly innovative, highly collaborative environment and apply integrated team-based approaches to help our clients prepare for, confront and compel change.
At Purple, we integrate digital listening into our broader insights framework to give clients a 360-degree view of their brand and key issues impacting their reputation. We’re looking for an Insights Analyst that can turn listening data into actionable insights that inform client strategies and optimize campaign engagements.
You should love exploring and analyzing data, revel in uncovering hidden insights or trends, and have strong communications skills to turn data insights into meaningful client reports.
This role can be based at Purple's headquarters office in Alexandria, VA or in our Chicago, IL office and holds the internal title of Manager or Director.
- Integrate social media, earned media and opinion data and other information into a comprehensive insights framework
- Gather social insights and develop reporting for a portfolio of client engagements, business development and firm marketing
- Work as part of our integrated client teams to deliver integrated insights that help achieve key client goals
What We're Looking For:
- 4-10 years of experience within the fields of digital analytics and social media listening
- Experience with social media listening platforms, such as NetBase, Sprinklr, Brandwatch or Crimson Hexagon
- Knowledge of best practices in sentiment analysis
- Experience producing clear and compelling research deliverables and visualizations of research findings
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize own work effectively
- Proficiency with statistical software such as R or SPSS are a plus
- Understanding of the social data ecosystem, including an understanding of how analytics platforms utilize and contract with social APIs